Saturday, August 17, 2013

21 weeks





How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? pants only, still in most my clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great - minus the frequent trips to the bathroom
Best moment this week: Going back to Florida for a trip! 
Miss Anything? sushi, soda, pepic ac haha
Movement: yes finally can feel her! 
Food cravings: sugar! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada.
Have you started to show yet: yes! 
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: finalizing her nursery! 
my little alien baby at 20 weeks! She is healthy and growing kicking like crazy! 

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diaryAsia slim

    ReplyDelete