Sunday, August 25, 2013

31 weeks

awful picture, only one I took




How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs
Maternity clothes? pants only, still in most my clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: not so great..been really uncomfortable
Best moment this week: getting to see Stella!! 
Miss Anything? my normal pants and sushi still 
Movement: yes and tons of it! 
Food cravings: star crunch and donuts
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No, but awful braxton hicks 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy anxious 
Looking forward to: moving back to Florida in 2 weeks!! <3


Sweet little Stella bean! I was measuring smaller than how far along I was and had a very scary week praying that Stella would be okay and healthy! Luckily I am just smaller, and she is 4 lbs, and very healthy right on time!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment